Friday 30 January 2015

George's Dragon Concept



Since last blog I've been working on commissions, but I've also had time to work on some personal illustrations. I've been playing around with the idea of my own picture book based on DRAGONS. Well, a large red dragon. I'm still working through concepts and styles, but this is my initial idea. I've got lots of sketching and writing to do before returning to character designs, but hopefully will be able to work towards this!



close up: kid due to change



For once I've got a back log of work to upload on here! So here's a late Tapir for Animal Sunday, done the other week...



AND I'm also going to be returning to 'Scaredy Squirrel and The Haunted House' concept from last year (which you may remember a thumbnail of). More Updates soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment